Guests are always welcome to the meetings if you would like see what we're all about. Meetings start at 7:30 pm and usually take place the first saturday of the month unless there is a holiday then it's on the second. Located at USF Behavioral Science Room #103. If you would like directions, try our new map function which can give you turn-by-turn directions from your door to ours!
After the speaker finishes we have a break with refreshments. Then we draw for door prizes and some raffle items as well, along with any final announcements.
- Oct. 6 - Dr. Gordon Hubble
- Nov. 3 - Dr. Richard Hulbert
- Dec. 1 - Dr. Robert Sinibaldi - The Ben Waller Memorial Scholarship Auction
- Jan. 5 - Evan Whiting - Fossil Alligators, From Florida to Nebraska
- Feb. 2 - Barry Jacobs, Florida Industrial and Phosphate Research Institute (FIPR)
Florida Polytechnic Institute
- Mar. 2 - Frank Garcia - Sunrise at Bone Valley
- Apr. 6 - Dr. Bob Sinibaldi - Taphonomy: From Last Breath to Your Shelf
- May. 4 - Richard Fifer - Pierce - A Phosphate Town